Friday, August 1, 2008

Ninjas are not effective arguers. They are effective kick you in the face-ers.

Ninja A: So I may or may not have started a secret ninja blog
Ninja N: I'm confused. Is it a mockery of ninjas because you obviously couldn't cut it as a ninja? That could get you killed by a real ninja you know.
Ninja A: I am a ninja! It's ninja musings.
Ninja N: You are so not a ninja. It hurts how much of a non-ninja you are.
Ninja A: I will judo chop your face. Then we'll see who's a ninja. Fool.
Ninja N: You are way too emo to be a ninja. Does throwing the shuriken make you feel empty inside? Do you throw them at yourself so you can feel something, anything?
Ninja A: I hate you.
Ninja N: Whatever, I love you and you love me too.
Ninja A: Emo ninjas do not know love. Only pain.
Ninja N: You are just overanalyzing the meaning of love...I guess that's what happens when you're a crazy ass girl, huh?
Ninja A: NINJA.
Ninja N: Crazy ass. You are not ninja like, ninjaish, or even in the vicinity of ninja town. You are the opposite of ninja.
Ninja A: Ninja please. I am all the ninja you can handle. And then some.

No comments: