Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Midgets. They'll getcha. Unless you're a ninja.

Ninja M: so i had a dream about you last night
Ninja A: um, do i want to know?
Ninja M: you came to pick me up at 7 to go on a trip with you. and you wouldn't tell me where. so i wasn't going to get into the car, but then gerard butler jumped out of your back seat and threw me into the trunk
Ninja A: LMAO
Ninja M: and we drove around singing crazy ass i hate men songs. shut up. it freaked me out. i'm so not getting into any cars with you soon
Ninja A: i can top that. i had a dream i was an assassin and i had to kill a midget
Ninja M: LMAO
Ninja A: so i drowned him in a hot tub. then i ended up at some military base and D and L were there and they helped me escape
Ninja M: ninja, please. that could never happen. you know all midgets are serial killers. they would out midget you.
Ninja A: perhaps. but i'm a ninja. and ninjas outsmart midgets on principle

No comments: